10. Will the Lewinsky tapes ever be released? If so, will they destroy Clinton's reputation?
a) Yes, yes (because they're so much worse than we imagine).
b) Yes, no (because we have already imagined the worst).
c) Yes, no (because Monica will sound too flaky to take seriously).
d) No, no.
11 Did Clinton's aides really believe his denials? If yes, why? If no, why didn't they quit?
a) No, they really didn't think it mattered.
b) No, they didn't want to embarrass the administration.
c) Yes, they trusted him absolutely.
d) Yes, they never asked.
e) Yes, they were willfully delusional.
TODAY IN SLATE
Meet the New Bosses
How the Republicans would run the Senate.
The Government Is Giving Millions of Dollars in Electric-Car Subsidies to the Wrong Drivers
Scotland Is Just the Beginning. Expect More Political Earthquakes in Europe.
Photos of the Crowds That Took Over NYC for the People’s Climate March
Friends Was the Last Purely Pleasurable Sitcom
This Whimsical Driverless Car Imagines Transportation in 2059
- Protesters Take to the Streets to Sound Alarm on Climate Change in New York, Across the World
- Knife-Carrying White House Jumper is Vet who Feared “Atmosphere Was Collapsing”
- North Korea: American Sentenced to Hard Labor Wanted to Become “Second Snowden”
- Almost One in Four Americans Support Idea of Splitting From the Union
Did America Get Fat by Drinking Diet Soda?
A high-profile study points the finger at artificial sweeteners.