Below: A running list of violent incidents involving Donald Trump supporters, protesters, members of the media, and campaign/security staff at Trump events. (Note: List does not include incidents that took place between protesters and police outside Trump rallies.)
16. April 28, 2016 in Costa Mesa, California. A Trump supporter was bloodied, presumably by anti-Trump protesters, during a chaotic scene outside one of the candidate's rallies.
15. April 26, 2016, in Anaheim, California. Pro- and anti-Trump protesters scuffled outside a city council meeting that was considering a resolution denouncing the candidate; individuals on both sides of the issue appear to have used pepper spray as a weapon during the confrontation.
14. April 23, 2016, in Bridgeport, Connecticut. A protester was pulled away in a chokehold by a police officer after reportedly trying to run back into a Trump rally he was being escorted out of.
A police officer puts a protester in a chokehold and drags him out of Donald Trump's Bridgeport rally. pic.twitter.com/gNDfCRMUnt— Kyle Constable (@KyleConstable) April 23, 2016
13. April 11, 2016, in Albany, New York. A protester at a rally was shoved in the face twice by a Trump supporter. Video:
Trump later compared a different protester's actions at the same event to "what's happening with ISIS."
12. March 19, 2016, in Tucson, Arizona. A protester at a Trump rally was sucker-punched and kicked by a 32-year-old man who was then arrested on an assault charge.
Went to the Trump rally just to see how crazy it would be........this is insane pic.twitter.com/QFwSwmNoI0— Alex Satterly (@alex_satterly) March 19, 2016
11. March 19, 2016, in Tucson, Arizona. A Trump security official and Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski appeared to grab and pull a protester at the same Tucson rally.*
Here is Donald Trump's campaign manager in the Tucson crowd grabbing the collar of a protester. pic.twitter.com/JZ9RntWlHY— Jacqueline Alemany (@JaxAlemany) March 19, 2016
10. March 9, 2016, in Fayetteville, North Carolina. A black protester being escorted out of a Trump rally was sucker-punched by a white bystander:
Though the individual who was attacked was then taken to the ground by law enforcement officials, the man who threw the punch does not appear to have been detained.
9. March 8, 2016, in Jupiter, Florida. Politico reports that Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski "forcibly" grabbed a female reporter for the right-wing Breitbart news site, "nearly bringing her down to the ground," when she attempted to ask a question after a Trump press conference.
8. March 1, 2016, in Louisville, Kentucky. A black woman was surrounded and shoved by a number of individuals at a Trump rally.
7. Feb. 29, 2016, in Radford, Virginia. A photographer was slammed to the ground by a Secret Service agent after cursing toward the agent during a dispute over where the photographer was allowed to work from during a Trump rally; the Secret Service says the incident is being investigated.
6. Dec. 14, 2015, in Las Vegas. Individuals at a Trump rally yelled "Sieg Heil" and "light the motherfucker on fire" toward a black protester who was being physically removed by security staffers. Video:
And about ten minutes into the Trump rally, this happens. pic.twitter.com/65pXHjsJ3x— McKay Coppins (@mckaycoppins) December 15, 2015
5. Dec. 11, 2015, in New York City. Protesters "affiliated with various Arab-American and Muslim-American groups," per the AP, were "forcibly ejected" from a fundraiser at which Trump was speaking. Video:
4. Dec. 3, 2015, in New York City. A security guard took a sign from and struck an immigration activist during a protest after a Trump event. Video:
3. Nov. 21, 2015, in Birmingham, Alabama. A black protester at a Trump rally was punched, kicked, and, according to the Washington Post, briefly choked. Video:
Trump later defended the crowd's treatment of the protester, saying that "maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing."
2. Oct. 23, 2015, in Miami. A man at a Trump rally knocked down and kicked a Latino protester.
1. Oct. 14, 2015, in Richmond, Virginia. Individuals at a Trump rally shoved and took signs from a group of immigration activists. One spit in a protester's face:
Contact me on Twitter if I've missed something that belongs on this list.
Corrections, March 21, 2016: This post misspelled Tucson. The post also stated that Corey Lewandowski had not grabbed and pulled a protester in Tucson; it appears that both Lewandowski and a security official pulled the protester.