This week, we’ve got another batch of some of our trickiest questions of the past year.
- I’ve been engaged for five years with no wedding in sight.
- What do I say to strangers who tell me I’m “not dark enough” to be from my home country?
- Can I date my ex-stepbrother?
- I’m terrified of the doll my wife made for our kid—can I say something?
- My husband gets furious when I talk about bodily functions at the dinner table—should I stop?
Slate Plus members get full-length ad-free episodes of Slate’s Dear Prudence podcast every week. Membership starts at just $35 for the first year. Sign up today and try Slate Plus free for two weeks.Join Now
Copy this link and add it to your podcast app:
For full instructions see the Slate Plus podcasts FAQ.
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or leave a voicemail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.