This week on Dear Prudence:
- I think my workplace is about to hire the terrible boss from my last job.
- The love of my life left me for a friend of ours while I was pregnant with his child—am I supposed to try to co-parent with this woman?
- I’ve chosen sides in a couple’s divorce. How do I tell my friend I’m not on her team?
- My new co-worker is giving off transphobic vibes—how can I open up her mind?
- Should I believe the stranger who told me my husband forced sex on her years ago?
- My marriage is dead, but I can’t bear the thought of divorce fallout—what do I do?
Slate Plus members get full-length ad-free episodes of Slate’s Dear Prudence podcast every week. Membership starts at just $35 for the first year. Sign up today and try Slate Plus free for two weeks.Join Now
Copy this link and add it to your podcast app:
For full instructions see the Slate Plus podcasts FAQ.
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to email@example.com. Or leave a voice mail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.