We think Slate is best when you read it on the Web, but there are various ways to print it out and read a paper version instead.
1. You can download all our current articles as:
- HTML Works with any Web browser and many word-processing applications, such as older versions of Word.
2. Build Your Own Slate lets you print (or e-mail, or save, or listen to) just the articles you want.
3. What's in Slate E-mail. This free weekly e-mail features highlights from our top stories and contains links to download our current contents as a Word document, HTML, or eBook.
4. Finally, to print an article, simply click the word Print at the top of each story.