In an almost unbelievable twist in the O.J. Simpson case, the LAPD has confirmed that it's currently testing a knife believed to have been found buried on Simpson's property several years ago and then given to a traffic cop who didn't tell anyone about it until recently. Great job, random traffic cop. In other news:
- Donald Trump made reference to the size of his penis at last night's Republican debate, then tried to deceive his way out of damning questions about his involvement in alleged fraud at "Trump University," then claimed incorrectly that he'd never praised Vladimir Putin.
- Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, meanwhile, spent the entire night basically saying that a Trump presidency would be the worst thing to ever happen to America—then vowed in the debate's last minutes that they would support and vote for him if he becomes the GOP nominee.
- Some weird white thing was on Ted Cruz's mouth for a while.
- The circumstances under which a black man in Raleigh, North Carolina was shot and killed by a police officer are in dispute.
- Deaths are down 90 percent in the area of Syria covered by a new truce, but the country is still a long way from permanent peace.
- And a guy who owns land in a nice Atlanta suburb has rented his property to the KKK because he's mad about zoning decisions that have gone against him.
Have a good weekend out there!