Planned Parenthood has filed a massive lawsuit against the Center for Medical Progress, the group that produced videos purporting to show Planned Parenthood employees selling fetal organs. In other news:
- Horrific, surreal details were reported from one of several towns under siege in Syria.
- Like the relevant state and city authorities, the EPA knew that Flint's water might be seriously unhealthy well before it said anything about the matter publicly.
- Small children in Pensacola sang an original song in praise of Future President Trump.
- Tonight's Republican debate—highlighted by a potential faceoff between Trump and Ted Cruz—is also likely to be a competition to see who can talk the most about dropping bombs and to see which "establishment" candidate can best consolidate support by attacking the other establishment candidates.
- And a public school teacher surprised the Detroit Institute of Arts, where she had volunteered, by leaving it $1.7 million that no one knew she had.
Have a good day out there.