Donald Trump, discussing Hillary Clinton at a campaign event last night, said that Clinton had been "schlonged" in the 2008 presidential race. Growing weary of having to show Donald Trump's face every time he says something crass and insulting, we have replaced his photo above with that of a cute dog. In other news:
- Iraqi forces may be retaking the city of Ramadi from ISIS, which is especially good news in that it's a gain made by a Sunni group rather than a Kurdish or Shiite militia.
- The Obama administration announced that the president will be hosting a U.N. summit on refugees—but the summit won't be held until next September.
- The Mall of America asked a judge for a restraining order against Black Lives Matter protesters.
- A grand jury in Texas declined to indict any jail staffers in the death of Sandra Bland; charges are still possible against the officer who arrested her after pulling her over for failing to signal a lane change.
- A coyote showed up in the Myrtle Beach airport.
- And Republican presidential candidates continued to act as if saying Merry Christmas is a bold political move despite the fact that President Obama says it all the time.
Have a good day out there.