Public Policy Polling trolls, and I listen.
1. If you're a Republican, there's a one-in-five chance you think President Obama is the Anti-Christ. Or that you think it would be funny to say so.
2. If you're under 30, you're more likely than anyone else to believe in lizard people but less likely than anyone else to believe in a JFK assassination conspiracy.
3. If you're Hispanic, you're more likely than a black or white person to think a UFO was found in Roswell.
4. If you're an independent, you're more likely than some lemming member of the partisan duopoly to think aliens are real.
5. If you voted for Mitt Romney, you're still trying to figure out whether Saddam Hussein had a role in 9/11. Maybe you're really into the work of Laurie Mylroie.
Correction, April 2, 2013: This post originally misspelled Laurie Mylroie's last name.
TODAY IN SLATE
Here’s Where We Stand With Ebola
Even experienced international disaster responders are shocked at how bad it’s gotten.
It Is Very, Very Stupid to Compare Hope Solo to Ray Rice
The U.S. Is So, So Far Behind Europe on Clean Energy
Even if You Don’t Like Batman, You Might Like Gotham
Friends Was the Last Purely Pleasurable Sitcom
This Whimsical Driverless Car Imagines Transportation in 2059
Meet the New Bosses
How the Republicans would run the Senate.