5. These people tweet constantly. Constantly. Which is why we know about this.
4. Is there some surplus of young Mormon political reporters that the campaign can call on if it stiffs McKay Coppins?
3. Pools are often catalogues of trivia. Buzzfeed knows what to do with trivia. See: The site's multiple, flattering sideshows of Romney behaving like a normal person.
2. Zeke Miller will just tweet everything that appears in the pool reports anyway.
1. Here's a picture of a cat in front of a computer.
TODAY IN SLATE
One of the most amazing feats in chess history just happened, and no one noticed.
Amazon Is Officially a Gadget Company. Here Are Its Six New Devices.
Do the Celebrities Whose Nude Photos Were Stolen Have a Case Against Apple?
The NFL Explains How It Sees “the Role of the Female”
Amazon Is Now a Gadget Company
How to Order Chinese Food
First, stop thinking of it as “Chinese food.”