Posted Friday, June 10, 2011, at 12:39 PM
- E-mails between White House staff and the health care industry during the run-up to the vote on the Affordable Care Act.
- E-mails between Dick Cheney's energy task force and the energy industry.
- E-mails between the Bush Treasury department and the heads of the banks that received bailouts.
- E-mails between Geithner and other White House economic officials on when and how to tackle unemployment.
- E-mails from the Obama administration about whether HAMP was working or not, when it obviously wasn't.
- Whatever e-mails we've captured from Osama bin Laden's computer so far.
And on the non-government side of the ledger:
- E-mails from journalists talking about Sarah Palin's e-mails.
Please nominate your own!