- E-mails between White House staff and the health care industry during the run-up to the vote on the Affordable Care Act.
- E-mails between Dick Cheney's energy task force and the energy industry.
- E-mails between the Bush Treasury department and the heads of the banks that received bailouts.
- E-mails between Geithner and other White House economic officials on when and how to tackle unemployment.
- E-mails from the Obama administration about whether HAMP was working or not, when it obviously wasn't.
- Whatever e-mails we've captured from Osama bin Laden's computer so far.
And on the non-government side of the ledger:
- E-mails from journalists talking about Sarah Palin's e-mails.
Please nominate your own!
TODAY IN SLATE
Blacks Don’t Have a Corporal Punishment Problem
Americans do. But when blacks exhibit the same behaviors as others, it becomes part of a greater black pathology.
I Bought the Huge iPhone. I’m Already Thinking of Returning It.
Scotland Is Just the Beginning. Expect More Political Earthquakes in Europe.
Lifetime Didn’t Think the Steubenville Rape Case Was Dramatic Enough
So they added a little self-immolation.
Two Damn Good, Very Different Movies About Soldiers Returning From War
The Most Terrifying Thing About Ebola
The disease threatens humanity by preying on humanity.