Super Tuesday is over and Insightful Political Analysis Wednesday has arrived with a vengeance!
- Here's a list of last night's results.
- Here's what surprising Oklahoma wins mean for Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders.
- Here's Chris Christie looking very unexcited to be introducing big Republican winner Donald Trump.
- And here are six New Jersey newspapers declaring that Chris Christie should resign.
In other news:
- A black woman was repeatedly shoved and followed by individuals in the audience at a Trump rally. It's only the latest of several violent incidents at Trump events dating back to last October.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg womped a big hole in the state of Texas' argument in what might be the most important abortion case to come before the Supreme Court since 1992.
- And Ben Carson quit the Republican race, but in kind of a weird way, as is his custom.
Have a good night.