Well, now! Chris Christie has endorsed Donald Trump, becoming the first major national Republican figure to do so—and definitely the first person to do just months after Donald Trump speculated that he'd committed a high-profile crime. Meanwhile:
- Marco Rubio is clearly seriously considering trying to force a brokered convention.
- Rubio also implied today that Trump peed his pants at last night's debate.
- During that debate, incidentally, Ted Cruz attacked Trump for saying he would not let uninsured people "die on the streets."
- Japan's population has fallen by 1 million in five years.
- And a man who unfortunately is not named Tokyo Sexwale or Jerome Champagne was elected as FIFA's new president.
Have a good weekend!