Donald Trump won last night's Nevada caucus going away—but Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio still aren't attacking him. Why? (Spoiler: No one knows.) In other news:
- The Gulf Coast was hit by 29 (!) tornadoes.
- John Kerry suggested that the borders of Syria might have to be redrawn.
- In context, a viral factoid about Trump supporters being pro-slavery wasn't quite as damning as it initially seemed. (But it's still a little damning.)
- At 1 p.m., the Washington Post reported that the White House is considering nominating moderate Republican Nevada governor Brian Sandoval to the Supreme Court ...
- ... And within an hour, Republicans said they wouldn't consider approving him.
Have a good night and, whatever you do, do not get yourself nominated to the Supreme Court.