Antonin Scalia's death continued to dominate headlines today as more Republican senators said his spot on the Supreme Court should remain vacant until next year and Donald Trump, in a conversation with a far-right-wing radio host, discussed the conspiracy-theory belief that Scalia was murdered. In other news:
- The leopard that rampaged through Bangalore in last week's viral video has escaped from a zoo.
- Ai Weiwei covered a Berlin concert hall withn 14,000 refugee life jackets.
- Former U.N. secretary-general Boutros Boutros-Ghali—who struggled to prevent humanitarian catastrophes just as today's leaders ahve been ineffective in Syria—died in his native Egypt.
- ISIS is reportedly only accepting "tax" payments in U.S. dollars.
- And Jeb Bush tweeted a picture of a gun.
Have a good night.