Hillary Clinton is refusing to release transcripts of her speeches to Goldman Sachs, and her stated reason for not doing so—because no one else releases their corporate speech transcripts—might just play right into Bernie Sanders' argument about the insidiousness of money in politics. In other news:
- A number of men attacked by a leopard in India in a terrifying incident that was captured on video somehow survived without major injuries.
- A Michigan state board gave preliminary approval to an effort to recall governor Rick Snyder, though the approved petition is not related to the Flint water crisis.
- Sanders and Donald Trump have big leads in New Hampshire with voting set for tomorrow; Marco Rubio is in a tenuous second.
- A Chicago policeman is suing the family of a mentally ill 19-year-old who he shot to death.
- And one of the most entertaining NFL players of the last decade announced his retirement with a single striking photo.
Have a good day out there.