The Democrats' last-minute sneak-attack extra debate in New Hampshire is happening tonight Hillary will probably look past state's voters and angle her pitch toward the more moderate and diverse electorate she's relying on in the South; Bernie, looking surprisingly viable after Iowa, would be advised to make a case that he would actually be able to Get Things Done with a Republican Congress. In other news:
- A public document filed in court by U.S. Soccer—which is in a legal dispute with the union for women's national team players—included star players' home and email addresses.
- The Des Moines Register has called for an audit of Iowa's disorganized Democratic caucus.
- A U.N. panel declared that Julian Assange is being unlawfully detained because British police are ready to arrest him if he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
- Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson announced he's running for mayor in his home town of Baltimore; the Democratic primary is April 26.
- And Rick Santorum endorsed Marco Rubio, then went on TV and couldn't think of anything that Rubio has accomplished.
Have a good day out there!