The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a hearing today about the Flint water crisis; here's a comprehensive guide to what's happened and what might still happen as that city goes through one of the worst failures of public health (and public trust) in modern American history. In other news:
- Donald Trump claimed Ted Cruz "stole" Iowa by spreading misinformation; Trump then demanded a do-over Iowa election.
- Russian airstrikes have tilted Syria's balance of power in favor of the Assad regime.
- Adnan Syed is back in court for the first time since Serial.
- Rand Paul and Rick Santorum dropped out of the Republican presidential race. In short, Paul got Trump'd and Santorum got ... well, he didn't get anyone to vote for him.
- And the Los Angeles archdiocese has a list of 95 people known for falsely claiming to be priests.
Have a good day out there.