Law enforcement agents have arrested eight men involved in the takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge; one of the armed occupiers was killed when, per authorities, he got out of a vehicle that had been pulled over while "brandishing a firearm." In other news:
- The city of Ferguson, Missouri has tentatively agreed to reform its police department and municipal court system after negotiations with the Department of Justice.
- Denmark passed a bill that allows police to confiscate refugees' belongings in order to pay for their care.
- An AP investigation found that migrant children who've come to the U.S. from Central America are possibly being sexually abused and used as forced labor because of lax background checks on sponsor families.
- Donald Trump looks like he's really skipping Thursday's debate.
- Bernie Sanders told the Washington Post he kind of believes in a vague version of God.
- And a 99-year-old woman in Florida found someone's pet kinkajou ... when she woke up and it was sleeping on top of her.
Have a good day out there.