Trump! Trump! Trump! The pack-leading xenophobe got the best of Ted Cruz in last night's Republican debate (which, incidentally, was mostly a mess), bringing us one step closer to the coronation of King Trump/end of life on Earth as we know it. In other news:
- Lindsey Graham endorsed Jeb Bush, which probably won't mean much—but maybe it might inspire John McCain to endorse him too, and then maybe maybe maybe Mitt Romney?
- Chris Christie seems to have a very specific goal in each Republican debate: Interrupt someone else's conversation so as to change the topic to Chris Christie.
- A case of Ebola was discovered in West Africa just hours after the World Health Organization had declared the region Ebola-free.
- A depressing Sports Illustrated story about potential #1 NFL draft pick Joey Bosa encapsulated everything bad about major college sports.
- Some New Hampshire legislators have refused to sign a sexual harrassment policy which was distributed after two male representatives made idiotic/asinine comments about a female colleague's nipples.
- And the rapper/actor formerly known as Mos Def was arrested in South Africa for trying to use a "world passport."
Have a good weekend!