A primary school in Australia that encourages "tolerance and acceptance" of parents who don't vaccinate their children ... has been struck by an outbreak of chickenpox. In other news:
- Trump supporters keep lovin' Trump even after they hear others argue that Trump is bad. Speaking of which: White supremacists say that Trump's campaign has really energized their movement.
- In case you forgot about Afghanistan: Things are bad there also.
- Connecticut will ban people on the no-fly list, which remains of dubious constitutionality and effectiveness, from buying guns.
- Ted Cruz, who just got a big endorsement from an influential Iowa Christian conservative, is complaining about war-on-terror semantics because his plan for defeating ISIS is actually a lot like Obama's.
- And the Vatican made clear that Jews can go to heaven, though it's officially a "mystery" how they would do so, given the whole believing-in-Jesus requirement.
Have a good night!