Authorities in Colorado have disclosed the identities of the civilians killed in last Friday's attack on a Planned Parenthood; in addition to the police officer whose death had already been announced, the victims included an Iraq veteran and father of two and a stay-at-home mom. In other news:
- Donald Trump equivocated about his claim that he was on the verge of being endorsed by 100 black pastors when it became clear that he is not about to be endorsed by 100 black pastors.
- The president of the island nation of Kirbati said at the Paris climate summit that Fiji has agreed to take in Kirbati's people if rising sea levels make Kirbati uninhabitable.
- The EU is giving Turkey money to help handle the refugee crisis before refugees get to Europe, but skeptics are skeptical that it will help much.
- The University of Chicago closed down over a mass-shooting threat allegedly made by an individual who said he wanted to avenge the killing of Laquan McDonald.
- The family of Robert Durst's first wife, who he's suspected of murdering, sued him over something called "right to sepulchre."
- And the pope visited a mosque in the Central African Republic that is currently besieged by Christians.
Have a good day out there.