U.S. officials have a "definite feeling" that ISIS or an affiliated group is responsible for downing Metrojet Flight 9268 with a bomb over Egypt last Saturday; the British say an explosive "may well" have caused the crash. In other news:
- Liberals suffered high-profile Election Day losses in Ohio, Houston, and Kentucky.
- Police in Illinois say an officer who was thought to have died in the line of duty was stealing from a kids' organization and committed suicide after staging the scene of his death so it would look like he'd been killed while chasing suspects.
- Robin Williams' widow Susan spoke publicly about Lewy body dementia, a devastating disease that the comedian was diagnosed with posthumously.
- The Republican presidential candidates' collective effort to negotiate friendlier debate conditions has fallen to pieces.
- And Donald Trump's 106-day reign as the GOP's national poll leader came to an end; the new king of all Republicans is Ben Carson.
Have a good day out there.