On Tuesday night, Josh Voorhees wrote that Hillary Clinton won the first Democratic presidential debate. A number of Bernie Sanders supporters subsequently wrote to Josh to inform him that he was a stupid man with a stupid face and that Bernie, as confirmed by a number of online polls, was the obvious winner. Last night, the Voorhees struck back, informing those Sanders supporters that it was in fact their faces that were the stupid ones, that online polls are a bad way of deciding who did the best in a debate, and that by the way, HILLARY WON* (*from his subjective perspective).
In other news ...
- The United States sent troops to yet another country (Cameroon).
- A group of graffiti artists asked to decorate a Homeland set snuck messages including "Homeland is racist" (in Arabic) into the show.
- Illinois has started giving IOUs to some lottery winners.
- Oscar Pistorius is already getting out of prison after serving less than a year in the manslaughter shooting death of his girlfriend.
- And the Toronto Blue Jays won their playoff series after going behind late in the game on one of the more bizarre baseball plays in memory.
Have a good day out there!