- 1.) Adolph Dubs, in Afghanistan, 1979
- 2.) Francis E. Meloy Jr., in Lebanon, 1976
- 3.) Rodger P. Davies, in Cyprus, 1974
- 4.) Cleo A. Noel Jr., in Sudan, 1973
- 5.) John Gordon Mein, in Guatemala, 1968
Two other U.S. ambassadors died in plane crashes abroad: Arnold L. Raphel, in Pakistan in 1988, and Laurence A. Steinhardt, in Canada in 1950.
Shadow Trial Prosecutors in Ferguson violated our right to an open criminal justice system.
Slate’s Working Podcast: Episode 11 Transcript Read what David Plotz asked a helicopter paramedic about his workday.