- 1.) Adolph Dubs, in Afghanistan, 1979
- 2.) Francis E. Meloy Jr., in Lebanon, 1976
- 3.) Rodger P. Davies, in Cyprus, 1974
- 4.) Cleo A. Noel Jr., in Sudan, 1973
- 5.) John Gordon Mein, in Guatemala, 1968
Two other U.S. ambassadors died in plane crashes abroad: Arnold L. Raphel, in Pakistan in 1988, and Laurence A. Steinhardt, in Canada in 1950.
Not Fit to Lead The Iran hearings have shown how the Republican Party can no longer be trusted with the presidency.
Donald Trump Said It’s “Disgusting” to Pump Milk in Front of Colleagues. So We Found A Lady Who Did.
What Happened at Slate This Week? Aisha Harris rounds up some shocking, informative, and hilarious reads.
What Happens When We Get It Wrong? Slate’s Corrections Czar Talks About Our Policy on Errors and Typos.
It Took 22 Years for the Women’s 1,500-Meters Record to Fall. What's the Fastest Humans Can Possibly Run?