It is extremely tough to choose between Batman and Iron Man, given these two are the best from D C and Marvel houses respectively (in my opinion). But still, I choose to be Batman (even though Tony Stark has wealth, intelligence, and good looks!)
- Batman doesn't have to depend on elements like Polonium or Vibranium to stay alive!
- Fighting crimes without revealing one's identity, as if he's a standalone figure and his background/ wealth/ social stand don't matter. He gives hope, he represents an idea, and as V says, "Beneath this mask there is an idea ... and ideas are bulletproof." Batman wins hands down! (Let alone the fact that wearing a mask is simply super cool!)
- Batman wears an excellent black suit (far better than Iron Man’s bright red and gold armor!) ... and has this brilliant cape to go with it! Now who doesn't love capes? They are the ultimate superhero couture!
- Batman has super cool nicknames like "the Caped Crusader," "the Dark Knight," and "the World's Greatest Detective," among others. Iron Man, sadly, has none!
- Batman gets to fight kickass villains like the Joker, the Penguin, Ra's al Ghul, Riddler, Scarecrow, and Bane, who are capable in both brain and brawn. Iron Man's list of arch-nemeses, on the other hand, consists of Doctor Doom, Mandarin, Whiplash, etc., none of whom are as awesome as Batman supervillains.
Also, I would simply love to speak in that husky voice!
Done and dusted. Lets go save the world now.
More questions on Superheroes: