Earlier today Netflix announced that it was replacing the Instant Queue on your Netflix homepage with My List. Netflix has all sorts of reasons that it thinks users will prefer My List, but for those who prefer the old Instant Queue, it takes just a couple clicks to get it back.
1. Click “See All,” next to “My List.”
2. Click “Change order to: MANUAL” on the right.
TODAY IN SLATE
The Most Terrifying Thing About Ebola
The disease threatens humanity by preying on humanity.
I Bought the Huge iPhone. I’m Already Thinking of Returning It.
Scotland Is Just the Beginning. Expect More Political Earthquakes in Europe.
Students Aren’t Going to College Football Games as Much Anymore
And schools are getting worried.
160 Countries Host Marches to Demand Action on Climate Change
- Protesters Take to the Streets to Sound Alarm on Climate Change in New York, Across the World
- Knife-Carrying White House Jumper is Vet who Feared “Atmosphere Was Collapsing”
- North Korea: American Sentenced to Hard Labor Wanted to Become “Second Snowden”
- Almost One in Four Americans Support Idea of Splitting From the Union