Of course I want one of these!
It would give me something to eat while crawling through service corridors looking for the cat.
Tip o' the sawed-off shotgun -- for close encounters -- to Wil Wheaton.
- WANT Part XIII: Moon throw
- WANT Part XII: Earth Globe Fire Pit
- WANT Part XI: To boldly slice
- WANT Part X: The TARDIS. A REAL TARDIS!
- WANT Part IX: Levitating TARDIS edition
- WANT Part VIII: Zen and the art of Apollo maintenance
- Want: Part 6
- Want: Part V, lunar furniture edition
- Want: Part IV
- Want: Part III
- Want: Part II
TODAY IN SLATE
Black people’s disdain for “proper English” and academic achievement is a myth.
Hong Kong’s Protesters Are Ridiculously Polite. That’s What Scares Beijing So Much.
The One Fact About Ebola That Should Calm You: It Spreads Slowly
A Jaw-Dropping Political Ad Aimed at Young Women, Apparently
How Even an Old Hipster Can Age Gracefully
On their new albums, Leonard Cohen, Robert Plant, and Loudon Wainwright III show three ways.