When I'm getting the mid-afternoon drowsies, and looking for a comfortable, warm, cozy place to take a nap, what could possibly be better than... the impact crater-scarred surface of the Moon?
This may be the greatest blanket throw in the history of blankets. Who wouldn't want to cuddle up in a little regolith?
- WANT Part XII: Earth Globe Fire Pit
- WANT Part XI: To boldly slice
- WANT Part X: The TARDIS. A REAL TARDIS!
- WANT Part IX: Levitating TARDIS edition
- WANT Part VIII: Zen and the art of Apollo maintenance
- Want: Part 6
- Want: Part V, lunar furniture edition
- Want: Part IV
- Want: Part III
- Want: Part II
TODAY IN SLATE
False rape accusations exist, and they are a serious problem.
Scotland Is Just the Beginning. Expect More Political Earthquakes in Europe.
I Bought the Huge iPhone. I’m Already Thinking of Returning It.
The Music Industry Is Ignoring Some of the Best Black Women Singing R&B
How Will You Carry Around Your Huge New iPhone? Apple Pants!
The Most Terrifying Thing About Ebola
The disease threatens humanity by preying on humanity.
The Other Huxtable Effect
Thirty years ago, The Cosby Show gave us one of TV’s great feminists.