A couple of days ago I recorded a video interview with the Fourcast podcast, where four people sit around and predict the future. It was a lot of fun -- we talked about beaming energy, world governments, Firefly, colonizing the Moon, and BBQs. Seriously.
Or you can watch it right here from the comfort of your monitor:
A few notes:
1) I'm not sure I was correct about Tesla coils, but they do seem to be a bad way to transmit energy.
2) It's true, I still haven't seen "Avatar".
4) I didn't want to get into specifics on the religion topic (at the 24 - 27 minute mark) because this wasn't the place, but if you take a look over at the Middle East and still disagree with me, well, I can't help ya.
5) Yes, that's Stewie on my wall. My wife gave me that poster a couple of years ago. Victory is mine!
My thanks to the guys at Fourcast for letting me spew unfettered misinformation* for an hour. It was fun!
* "Unfettered Misinformation" is my George Hrab cover band.