It's been a couple of days, and more reviews of "Bad Universe" have come in:
- My brother from another mother Fraser Cain at Universe Today
- My alma mater's online mag UVa Today
- The Bollingbrook Babbler (that's a satirical newspaper, so there ya go)
- Pop Army
- My friend Evan Bernstein from Skeptics' Guide to the Universe wrote up his thoughts at The Ness
- I started a thread on Reddit
- The science and scifi blog io9
The reviews are all still very positive, which makes me happy, since I can send the links to Discovery Channel instead of pestering them myself. If you know of more reviews, please link to them in the comments below! If you find a negative one, don't hesitate to link to it; I want to know what people think so we can make the better... if we get that chance.
A lot of folks are asking when it will play in their country. I don't know, except that Discovery Asia will air it in November, and Discovery Canada is looking into it - and that latter was due to people on Twitter asking them. So don't ever think you can't influence what gets aired on TV, folks. Power to the Tweeple!