On Twitter I got a lot of requests for my schedule over the next few days, as I travel to Calgary, New York, and Connecticut to give talks. Here y'all go:
1) Thursday, April 16: I'm in Calgary, Alberta on April 16 to give the Peter Sim Memorial Lecture for the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
The talk is based on my book Death from the Skies! I'm giving my Bad Astronomy talk, and there's no charge for admission. I hear the low will be around -8, so pack an extra toque.
2) Saturday, April 18: In Amherst, New York I'll give the DftS! talk at the Center for Inquiry, a skeptic group similar to JREF. That's $10 for general admission and $5 for students. It's for a good cause: thinking!
3) Sunday, April 19: An honest-to-FSM wine and hors d'oeuvres reception with the NYC skeptics will unfold at 7:00 p.m. It's RSVP only, and I hear it's sold out. However, if you offer them a huge pile of money, they may let you in. Special note: I may wear a tie.
4) Monday, April 20: Start spreading the news. I'm staying in NYC to deal more Death at the Hayden Planetarium, which is very cool. I spoke there once before a few years ago and had a great time. Plus Neil Tyson is so busy being on Colbert and such that I rarely get to see him anymore.
5) Tuesday, April 21: I'm driving a rental from NYC to New Haven Connecticut to give my Bad Astronomy talk at Yale University. I've never been there, and I have several friends there, so I'm looking forward to this.
I'm hoping to see a bunch of BABloggees there!