Today is a busy day for me, promoting the book: I'm doing a TV interview, a talk, and then a loooong radio interview tonight. I have a couple of new things coming up, too, so here's my updated schedule:
- TODAY: Tuesday, October 21: I'm doing a live TV news interview at Denver's KUSA (Channel 9) at 12:20 or so p.m.
- TODAY: Tuesday, October 21: I'll be at the Boulder Bookstore tonight at 7:30 to give a short presentation with a dramatic reading from the book. I'll have a meteorite to show people, too.
- TODAY: Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, October 21: I'll be on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory from 2-5 a.m. Eastern time -- check your listing. Lots of radio stations broadcast the show (it has 10 million listeners) and many stream it live as well.
- NEW! Friday, October 24: I'll be in Second Life, doing an interview with my friend and fellow skeptic Michael Stackpole! I'll have more info on that a bit later in the week. I'm a n00b there and I'm not sure how to promote this just yet.
- NEW! On Sunday, October 26 at 8:30 p.m. Mountain time I'll be on the radio station KMOX out of St. Louis, talking about the book.
- December 11: I'll be giving a talk at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, time TBD.
Iowa’s Early Birds Republican presidential candidates are trying to figure out the secret of success in the Hawkeye State.
The XX Factor
GOP Women Stopped the 20-Week Abortion Bill. That’s Not Standing Up for Reproductive Rights.
What Happened at Slate This Week? Traffic swami Jeremy Stahl tallies his favorite stories of the week, from #Ballghazi to #SotU.
The Myth of the Good Guy With a Gun The NRA is wrong: Owning a gun is far more likely to harm you than protect you.