Update, Dec. 28, 2017: Slate no longer supports gift memberships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Share everything you love about Slate Plus membership with another Slate fan: Give them the gift of Slate Plus!
As Slate celebrates its 20th anniversary, our work is more important than ever. Each membership you give helps Slate continue to produce high-quality reporting, political commentary, and criticism.
Gift memberships come in six-month and one-year plans, and one-year plans include a bonus gift for U.S. residents: a one-year subscription to New York magazine.
And every Slate Plus membership includes:
- Premium podcasts: Ad-free versions of all Slate podcasts and bonus segments on The Gist, Political Gabfest, Culture Gabfest, DoubleX Gabfest, Hang Up and Listen, and other shows—as well as members-only features like the Best of Slate Podcasts and our Game of Thrones TV Club.
- More advice from Dear Prudence: Complete, ad-free episodes of the new Dear Prudence podcast and an extended version of Prudie’s weekly live chat, along with a special newsletter that offers the weekly column a day early.
- Slate Academies: Deep dives into big topics with Slate writers, like the History of American Slavery; Pop, Race, and the 60s; the United States of Debt, and a Year of Great Books.
- An ad-free version of Slate’s iOS app
- At least 30 percent off tickets to Slate events
- The weekly American Values Club crossword
- The Slate Plus Digest, a special newsletter with news from Slate and reading recommendations from around the web
Ready to give a gift membership to the Slate fan in your life? Start here. It’s quick, easy, and secure.
Questions about gifting or about Slate Plus? Here are some answers to common questions.
We appreciate your support!