Listen to Represent:
On this episode of Represent, Aisha Harris talks to Stella Meghie, the director behind the Amandla Stenberg–starred big screen adaptation of YA best-seller Everything, Everything. But first, the Washington Post’s Alyssa Rosenberg joins us to discuss what Wonder Woman’s super box-office performance means for the future.
- Alyssa on how Wonder Woman reminds us what feminism has to offer women and men alike
- What critics have to say about Wonder Woman
- Trailer for Everything, Everything
- Stella Meghie’s indie debut Jean of the Joneses
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- “What Everything, Everything Gets Wrong About Living As a Disabled Person” in Teen Vogue
- The Everything, Everything soundtrack, which Aisha loves
- Amandla Stenberg talking teen romance in Everything, Everything on NPR
- And if you’ve never seen it, here’s Amandla’s viral video “Don't Cash Crop On My Cornrows”
Tell a friend to subscribe! Share this link: megaphone.link/represent
You can email us at email@example.com.