Listen to Represent:
On this episode of Represent, Aisha Harris talks to Brown Girls writer Fatimah Asghar and director Sam Bailey about their critically-acclaimed web series, the shows that inspire them, and hiring people of color both in front of and behind the camera. But first, “Every Single Word” creator Dylan Marron shares his “Pre-Woke Watching” story about revisiting Will & Grace.
- Will & Grace’s special election-themed reunion
- Sam Bailey’s web series, You’re So Talented
- The film Newlyweeds, which was a visual inspiration for Brown Girls
- The Berlin-based web series Polyglots
- The Indian web series Ladies Room
- Find Represent’s theme song, “Magic,” on the excellent new album from Midtown Social
Tell a friend to subscribe! Share this link: megaphone.link/represent
You can email us at email@example.com.