Listen to Hang Up and Listen with Stefan Fatsis and Josh Levin:
Become a fan of Hang Up and Listen and join the discussion of this episode on Facebook here:
In this week’s episode of Slate’s sports podcast Hang Up and Listen, Josh Levin and Stefan Fatsis are joined by Slate’s Nick Greene to discuss the New Orleans Pelicans, the Philadelphia 76ers, and the other most intriguing storylines of the first round of the NBA playoffs. Ken Early of the Irish Times also joins to talk about Arsène Wenger’s departure after 22 years as the manager of Arsenal. Finally, Tim Rohan of Sports Illustrated’s the MMQB helps the hosts explore the history of the mock draft.
Here are links to some of the articles and other items mentioned on the show:
- Follow Nick Greene on Twitter.
- Greene has written about Anthony Davis, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, and Lance Stephenson.
- Follow Ken Early on Twitter and listen to his podcast Second Captains.
- Early’s Irish Times column on Arsène Wenger’s exit from Arsenal.
- “Wenger Out” became a meme.
- Follow Tim Rohan on Twitter.
- Read Rohan’s oral history of the mock draft on the MMQB.
- The Ringer’s Rodger Sherman says, “Seven-Round NFL Mock Drafts Are Our Favorite Exercise in Impossibility.”
Hang Up and Listen’s weekly Zaycoven Hendersons:
Josh’s Zaycoven Henderson: The saga of New Orleans Saints draft bust Russell Erxleben.
Podcast production and edit by Patrick Fort.
You can email us at email@example.com.