Writer and journalist Laurie Penny joins Prudie to tackle your family, work, and friendship quandaries:
- How can I convince my husband to buck social pressure and stick to being a stay-at-home dad?
- My apartment building reeks of marijuana but I don’t know who’s to blame. How do I make it stop without getting my neighbor in trouble?
- My husband keeps inviting his toxic father to visit and then ghosts me.
- How do I stay close to my friends with children?
- How do I stand my ground against harassment at work—and still get tips?
Slate Plus members get full-length ad-free episodes of Slate’s Dear Prudence podcast every week. Membership starts at just $5 a month. Sign up today and try Slate Plus free for two weeks.
Copy this link and add it to your podcast app:
For full instructions see the Slate Plus podcasts FAQ.
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to email@example.com. Or leave a voicemail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.