First up: a beginner’s guide to Star Trek. Then, onto your questions with Gabriel Roth, host of Slate’s parenting podcast Mom and Dad Are Fighting.
- Should I stay with my narcissistic husband to protect my kids from him?
- Was I wrong not to tip a masseuse that overcharged me?
- Is it inappropriate for me to go to the funeral for my high-school ex’s mom?
- I’m a recovering homophobe—how do I get more comfortable with my lesbian roommate and her girlfriend?
- My mom wants me to open up to her about my past grievances with her, but what if she’s manipulating me?
Slate Plus members get full-length ad-free episodes of Slate’s Dear Prudence podcast every week. Membership starts at just $5 a month. Sign up today and try Slate Plus free for two weeks.
Copy this link and add it to your podcast app:
For full instructions see the Slate Plus podcasts FAQ.
Access to the full Dear Prudence podcast is available exclusively to Slate Plus members. Learn more and listen to previous episodes at Slate.com/PrudiePod.
Got a question for Prudie? Send it to email@example.com. Or leave a voicemail message at 401-371-DEAR (3327), and you may hear your question answered on a future episode of the show.
Read Prudie’s Slate columns here. Production by Audrey Dilling.