The Nimble CityHive Terms and Conditions
1. Directors, officers, and employees of The Slate Group, a division of Washington Post.Newsweek Interactive, 1350 Connecticut Ave, Washington, D.C. 20036 ("Slate") and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions (as well as each member of their immediate family and of their household) are not eligible to submit an entry/submission.
2. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
3. To enter, fully complete and submit (as directed) the online entry form available on the entry page. Submissions will be accepted beginning on 6/1/10 and must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on 6/22/10 ("Entry Period"). Each entrant must follow the presented instructions and provide the information (as requested) including your Proposal, Proposal Title, Proposal Summary and Image (collectively, "Entry Materials").
5. Entry Materials that are late, unintelligible, incomplete, unreadable, damaged, destroyed, delayed, tampered with, forged, misdirected or otherwise not in compliance with these Term and Conditions may be disqualified.
6. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that his/her Entry Materials do not violate or infringe the rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights, including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks, of any third party, nor do the Entry Materials contain libelous or defamatory material. Slate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits Entry Materials which Slate believes may be defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, harassing, inappropriate or that may infringe upon or violate another party's rights. In its sole discretion, Slate reserves the right to modify any material submitted prior to posting (or not to post such materials at all) or otherwise disseminating such materials. Submitted materials will not be returned.
7. All entries generated by a script, macro or other automated/repetitive electronic means will be disqualified and ineligible for the promotion.
8. During the Entry Period, submitted Entry Materials will be promptly posted on the Slate web site upon submission so that the public will be able to vote for their favorite entries. The voting period to determine six (6) of the finalists ("Finalist Voting Period") will be identical to the Entry Period.
9. On or about 6/22/10, Slate will stop the voting period and select the finalists. Three of those finalist entries will be the entries with the most votes. The remaining finalist entries will be the entries which Slate determines are the best entries based on originality, creativity and general quality
10. Slate shall have no liability for any notification or other material sent pursuant to these Term and Conditions that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason.