(Continued from Page 3)
The Crisis of the Arab world
reaches a climax
- The tension between the Arab world and the modern world has reached a climax
- The Arab world's home-made problems overwhelm its ability to cope
- The crisis is consequently being exported to the rest of the world
How does change occur in the
- There is no agora, no public space for debating ideas, interests, policies
- The tribal group in power blocks all avenues of change, represses all advocates of change
- Plot, riot, murder, coup are the only available means to bring about political change
The continuation of politics by other
- In the Arab world, violence is not a continuation of politics by other means -- violence ispolitics, politics isviolence
- This culture of violence is the prime enabler of terrorism
- Terror as an accepted, legitimate means of carrying out politics, has been incubated for 30 years ...
The crisis cannot be contained to the
Arab world alone
The Canadian Supreme Court, Unlike the United States’ Supreme Court, Understands That Sectarian Prayer Is Sectarian
One of Today's Pulitzer Prize Winners Left Journalism Because It Couldn't Pay His Rent. Now He's in PR.
The “How Does a New Orleans Musician Work?” Transcript Read what Adam Davidson asked singer-songwriter Sarah Quintana about her workday.
It’s Not Done Why did I watch It Follows twice? What was I seeking in the feeling of fear?
Golden Status The Warriors are the best team since Jordan’s Bulls. Why aren’t they respected as such?