(Continued from Page 2)
The Arab Crisis
The systemic crisis of the Arab
- The Arab world has been in a systemic crisis for the last 200 years
- It missed out on the industrial revolution, it is missing out on the digital revolution
- Lack of inner resources to cope with modern world
Shattered Arab self-esteem
- Shattered self-esteem
- Could God be wrong?
- Turn the rage against those who contradict God: the West, object of hatred
- A whole generation of violently anti-Western, anti-American, anti-modern shock-troops
What has the Arab world
- Since independence, wars have been the principal output of the Arab world
- Demographic and economic problems made intractable by failure to establish stable polities aiming at prosperity
- All Arab states are either failing states or threatened to fail
The Planned Parenthood Hearings Aren’t About Those Videos They are group therapy sessions for pro-lifers.
Dyrehavsbakken: The World’s Oldest Amusement Park First Opened in 1583 and You Can Still Go There Today
Introducing the Best of Slate Podcasts Only have time for one podcast this week? Make it this one.
Good News for Kanye West: California Bans Paparazzi Use of Drones to Spy on Celeb Homes