(Continued from Page 2)
The Arab Crisis
The systemic crisis of the Arab
- The Arab world has been in a systemic crisis for the last 200 years
- It missed out on the industrial revolution, it is missing out on the digital revolution
- Lack of inner resources to cope with modern world
Shattered Arab self-esteem
- Shattered self-esteem
- Could God be wrong?
- Turn the rage against those who contradict God: the West, object of hatred
- A whole generation of violently anti-Western, anti-American, anti-modern shock-troops
What has the Arab world
- Since independence, wars have been the principal output of the Arab world
- Demographic and economic problems made intractable by failure to establish stable polities aiming at prosperity
- All Arab states are either failing states or threatened to fail
Why Does Bibi Do It? The real reason Netanyahu is willing to risk Israel’s relationship with the U.S.
Remember Me More Prudie counsels a letter writer whose dying stepmother is comparing her death to that of the letter writer’s mom.
The Walking Dead Podcast Listen to an early release of Slate's recap of Episode 12, "Remember."