(Continued from Page 2)
The Arab Crisis
The systemic crisis of the Arab
- The Arab world has been in a systemic crisis for the last 200 years
- It missed out on the industrial revolution, it is missing out on the digital revolution
- Lack of inner resources to cope with modern world
Shattered Arab self-esteem
- Shattered self-esteem
- Could God be wrong?
- Turn the rage against those who contradict God: the West, object of hatred
- A whole generation of violently anti-Western, anti-American, anti-modern shock-troops
What has the Arab world
- Since independence, wars have been the principal output of the Arab world
- Demographic and economic problems made intractable by failure to establish stable polities aiming at prosperity
- All Arab states are either failing states or threatened to fail
Please Stop Talking, John Kerry America’s chief diplomat is saying way too much about the Iran deal.
Behind the Scenes
The Great Writing Vs. Talking Debate Is it harder to be a good writer or a good talker?
The DIY Pollution-Hunters Students in New Orleans are using balloons and kites to map environmental devastation.
A Brief History of Everything A supersized MinutePhysics that tackles our evolution, from the Big Bang to present day.
Push It to the Limit The women’s 1,500-meters record just fell after 22 years. What’s the fastest humans can possibly run?