9. "Such pressure could have been perceived to exist although I have only now become aware of it."
10. "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
11. "XXX did everything [they] could, creating all kinds of new privileges to deny the grand jury any information or evidence that was part of this investigation. [They] made a mockery of the investigation, and it was all because [he/she] was trying to protect [their] lily-white ass."
12. "I'll tell you what this Troopergate's all about. I'm going to tell you exactly what it's all about. It's about the good ol' boys … This is pure sexism … on the part of these old boys trying to get rid of XXX, and [he/she] didn't put up with it, and ... didn't bend over and let them have their way."
13. "This is not about politics. I don't know—and I don't care—how this 'strategy' polls. This has nothing to do with vendettas or witch-hunts or partisan advantage. … This is very simply about the rule of law, and the survival of the American system of justice."
14. XXX "is a 'threat' to modern feminism and that is why the 'elite media' is trying to tear them down."
15. "When the … scandal broke, XXX affected the role of victim while at the same time [he/she] was quarterbacking the coverup, manning the battle stations, and manufacturing the spin about a … conspiracy."
16. "[He/She]'s just authentic, [he/she]'s for real, and [he/she]'s just a total package."
17. "The most dangerous thing about XXX is … [his/her] seeming inability not to be self-reflective, not to look back on some of the things [he/she]'s done in her own life, see mistakes, come clean, and make changes."
18. "I have no doubt we will continue to see vicious, unfair and horrible attacks on XXX."