Slate, the Industry Standard, and washingtonpost.com join forces to examine the effect of the Internet on Campaign 2000.
22. Percentage of third-party candidates nationwide with Web sites: 35.8
1. Google.com search
2. Ralph Nader campaign
3. Commission on Presidential Debates
4. Commission on Presidential Debates
5. Commission on Presidential Debates
8. Netelection.org (joint project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, the Center for Governmental Studies, and the Center for Public Integrity)