Who said the following while acting as his own attorney in legal proceedings against him—James Traficant, who faces likely expulsion from the House of Representatives for his bribery and kickbacks conviction, or Zacarias Moussaoui, who stands accused of conspiring in the Sept. 11 attacks? (Click through for the answers.)
1) "I don't want them to jump on me."
2) "I think they [i.e., opposing counsel] should be handcuffed, chained to a fence and flogged."
3) "I don't want you to have time to manipulate the system again against me."
4) "I'll be damned if I'm going to be pushed around by the Justice Department."
5) "I love America, but hate the government."
6) "Do you think that every month I am going to put up with your insanity?"
7) "No one will know where I will be able to be reached. I won't disclose that to anybody."
8) "This is not even a parody of justice, it is a summary public execution."
9) "I would like you to stop this nonsense game you are playing here."
10) "You know, I am getting tired of all these legal eagles. I don't waive a damn thing."
If you score all 10 right, check yourself into Bellevue.