Question Time for Rex Tillerson
Senators on the Foreign Relations Committee are wondering whether they can trust Trump’s secretary of state nominee.
The Nationalism of Narcissism
Donald Trump has a foreign policy of self-glorification and nothing else.
- Elaine Chao Will Have a Second Income Source When She’s Transportation Secretary: Millions From Wells Fargo
- Leaders From Austrian Party Founded by Nazis Will Attend Trump Inauguration
- No Half-Measures for Brexit After All. The U.K. Will Completely Leave the EU.
- Police Video Shows Black Ph.D. Student Violently Arrested for “Stealing” Own Car
Run for Office
Worried about the direction of our government? Don’t just tweet. Don’t just protest. Get in there and do something about it.
Donald Trump Has a Foreign Policy of Self-Glorification and Nothing Else
Worried About the Direction of Our Government? Do Something About It. Run for Office.
- This is What It Feels Like to Spend Years in Solitary Confinement Looking Through Wes Anderson's Windows
- A Rare Glimpse of the “Ghost Shark” This Man Heard He Talks in His Sleep, So He Recorded Himself. Oops.
- The Hidden Formula Almost Every Sitcom Follows Natalie Portman Stars in Padmé, the Star Wars Spinoff We Really Need
- How to Keep Your Holiday Cookies Fresh for Days A Colorado Man Tracked the Snow for 40 Years. His Findings Are Stark.
Fed to Death
Prudie advises a letter writer who feels endangered by the boss’ snacks.
Dear Prudence: The “Family Matters” Edition
All About a Boy
The Babysitter With No Name
- Working How Does a Protest Organizer Work?
- Slate Money Slate Money on the Fascinating History of the World’s Most Popular Pen
- The Gist Jamelle Bouie on Why Sessions and Carson Are Such Disturbing Cabinet Picks
- Represent Represent: Actress Rita Moreno on Her New Show, One Day at a Time