The Empty Waistband
Justice Sotomayor slams the lie that lets police officers shoot unarmed men with impunity.
Trump’s Defining Trait Is Insecurity
It could very easily get our nation into trouble.
- Minnesota Native Running for Governor in Virginia Won’t Shut Up About Loving Confederate Statues
- Guards Who Cut Water and Left a Prisoner to Die of Dehydration Could Face Charges
- Is the Senate Actually Going to Start Investigating Russia, or What?
- Republican Judge Resigns to Protest North Carolina GOP’s Attack on Courts
Elon Musk Is Telling Fairy Tales
His startup ideas always sound impossible. That might be why they work.
Donald Trump’s Defining Trait Is Clear to See in His Big AP Interview. It Could Get Us Into a War.
Every Elon Musk Idea Sounds Completely Unhinged. That’s the Point.
You Belong With Me
Prudie counsels a woman whose husband ruined her friendship in order to “get her back.”
Couldn’t Help It
Help! My Mansplaining Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me I’m Doing It Wrong.
From Worm to Book
Dear Prudence: The “Dickensian” Edition
- The Gist Can You Be Funny in a Safe Space? Moshe Kasher Is Trying.
- Hang Up And Listen Is Nike’s Upcoming Attempt to Break the Two-Hour Marathon a Marketing Gimmick?
- Trumpcast An Ethics Expert Weighs In on the Trump Administration
- Slate Money Portland Plans to Divest From All Corporations (in a Move That’s Very Portland)