Trumpcare Is Taking a Power Nap
The Senate bill is too weak to pass today, but with enough time, McConnell could very well get 50 votes.
Should You Call the Cops on Someone Who’s Suicidal?
Police could make a dangerous situation worse.
- Impeach-O-Meter: Is the Press an Enemy of the State, and Should We All Be Imprisoned and Fed to Dogs?
- Former Trump Campaign Chief Manafort Registers as Foreign Agent
- Three Officers Indicted for Alleged Cover-Up of Laquan McDonald Shooting
- Vote Postponed on the GOP Health Care Bill That Everyone Hates
The Donald Trump Election Brag Tracker
How long has it been since the president reminded us of his “massive landslide victory”?
It Can Be Risky to Call the Cops When Someone Is Threatening to Attempt Suicide
When Was the Last Time Trump Bragged About the Election? Find Out With Our Brag Tracker.
Dear Prudence: The “Capitalism Is the Problem” Edition
My husband loves being a stay-at-home dad, but our friends make fun of him. Help!
Time to Get Away?
Open and Closed
Help! My Friend’s a Belligerent Alcoholic, and She Wants an Invite to My Birthday Party.
Goo Goo Gah Gah
- The Gist Why a Very Purple State Keeps Voting Republican
- Lexicon Valley Why Is the Verb “to Be” Irregular in So Many Languages?
- The Moment Author Don Winslow on Loyalty and Crooked Cops
- The Gist Anne Helen Petersen on Her Deep, Rigorous Study of Celebrity