Obama Was Right to Commute Chelsea Manning’s Sentence
Edward Snowden should not expect similar treatment.
Tom Price Would Not Put Patients First
Health care has been politicized, and it’s sick people who suffer.
- Confirmation Live Blog: Nikki Haley, Scott Pruitt, and Tom Price in the Hot Seat
- It’s Official: 2016 Was the Hottest Year on Record. The Planet Is Heating Up Fast.
- DeVos Says States Shouldn't Have to Comply With Federal Law Protecting Disabled Students
- Maine Gov. LePage: Civil Rights Hero John Lewis Should Thank GOP for Ending Slavery
In a Regime of Lies
What can Donald Trump hope to accomplish with a blizzard of misinformation? Just ask Josef Stalin.
Patients’ Rights Ought to Be a Bipartisan Issue for Doctors
A Lesson for Trump From Stalin: Lies Work, Right up Until the Point When They Don’t
- This is What It Feels Like to Spend Years in Solitary Confinement Looking Through Wes Anderson's Windows
- A Rare Glimpse of the “Ghost Shark” This Man Heard He Talks in His Sleep, So He Recorded Himself. Oops.
- The Hidden Formula Almost Every Sitcom Follows Natalie Portman Stars in Padmé, the Star Wars Spinoff We Really Need
- How to Keep Your Holiday Cookies Fresh for Days A Colorado Man Tracked the Snow for 40 Years. His Findings Are Stark.
Dear Prudence: The “Giving Tree” Edition
I’m convinced my husband had an affair with his boss—can I email her?
Tchotchkes From Heaven
Fed to Death
Help! My Boyfriend Recently Dated a Much Younger Woman, and It Creeps Me Out.
- Trumpcast Are Civil Rights in Danger?
- Culture Gabfest The Campy Absurdity of The Young Pope
- The Gist Norm Ornstein on How the Democrats in Congress Could Obstruct Trump
- Hang Up And Listen Mike Tomlin’s Live-Streamed Rant Was Better Than Any Official NFL Broadcast