No More Bush v. Gore
The Supreme Court will never be able to settle another presidential election. That’s a bad thing!
The Curse Breaker
First, Theo Epstein saved the Red Sox. Now he’s rescuing the Cubs. Here’s his secret.
- Trump Brags About “Blacks for Trump,” Some of Whom Appear to Be White
- Does the President of the Philippines Hate America? Depends When You Ask Him.
- Start the NBA Season Off Right With This Ruthless Twitter Burn of a Former Warrior
- American Bar Association Produces Report Calling Trump a Libel Bully, Censors It Because He’s a Libel Bully
The Most Astute Analysis of American Politics in 2016?
SNL’s “Black Jeopardy!” sketch.
First, Theo Epstein Saved the Red Sox. Now He’s Rescuing the Cubs. Here’s His Secret.
The Most Astute Analysis of American Politics in 2016? SNL’s “Black Jeopardy!” Sketch.
- All of Donald Trump’s Virtuosic Lies at the Final Debate, Debunked Who Won the Debate? This Said It All.
- The Things That Finally Made Republicans Renounce Trump Trump’s Solution to Islamophobia Is to Make Life Worse for Me
- Clinton’s Answer on Abortion Is Why We Need More Women in Politics The Arrested Development Voice Fact-Checks Trump's Claims
- Everything Donald Trump Complained About at the Debate Films and the Famous Works of Art They Reference, Side By Side
Then There Were None
Prudie counsels a woman with no family whose stepdad says he never wanted her.
Help! He Agreed to Move Out, so Why’s His Stuff Still Here?
A Good Egg
Dear Prudence: The “Devil’s Advocate” Edition, Part 2
- Working How Does a Personal Stylist Work?
- The Gist Adam Conover Takes on American Democracy in 2016
- Hang Up And Listen Would a Chicago Cubs World Series Win Be the “Last Great American Sports Story”?
- Trumpcast Dispatches From the Angry Patriot