Slate’s Trumpcare Live Blog
Will the AHCA pass? What will be in the final bill? Will the House even vote today?
Congressional Republicans have proved they care more about loyalty to the president than their own principles—or the law.
- Federal Judge Rules Florida Must Add Same-Sex Spouses to Death Certificates
- Canada’s Largest School System Will End Trips to U.S. Due to Travel Ban Uncertainty
- Watch a Gorsuch Defender Say a Dead Victim of Gun Violence Would Support Gorsuch
- The Government Probably Did Spy on Trump—It Surveils Almost All Americans
Top News: Trump’s a Liar
Finally even the Wall Street Journal and Time understand that his dishonesty is the story of this presidency.
From Russia to Trumpcare, Congressional Republicans Care More About Loyalty to Trump Than Principle or the Rule of Law
The Media Have Finally Figured Out How to Cover Donald Trump’s Lies
I want to evict my mother’s sister after my mother dies.
Dear Prudence: The “Voyagers” Edition
Before the Ink Is Dry
Help! A Friend’s Wedding Is the Same Day as My Son’s Birthday.
- Represent A Candid Conversation With Dylan Marron, Creator of “Every Single Word Spoken by a Person of Color in [Title]”
- Political Gabfest Will the Trump Administration Be Under Constant Investigation?
- Live at Politics and Prose Adam Alter on Tech Devices and the Rise of Behavioral Addiction
- The Audio Book Club Sun Tzu’s The Art of War Is a Self-Help Text for These Trying Times